SEI CMMI® for Services V 1.3 (3 Day course)
CMMI for Services public courses in Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya, Malaysia; Geneva Lausanne, Switzerland; Hong Kong, China; Chester Stevenage & London, England
In February 2009, the SEI released a new model for Service Management best practice. CMMI-SVC (CMMI for Services). Kennedy Ryder is ideally placed to help your organization understand and get the most benefit out of the new model.
The new CMMI for Services model is a generic framework designed for the establishment, management and delivery of service. Crucially CMMI-SVC is not limited in scope to IT implementations and can be used across projects and all parts of an organization that provides either an internal or external service.
The new 3-day CMMI course - "SEI CMMI for Services" is recommended for all service providers and process implementers, service/process managers interested in learning about CMMI-SVC®, and Lead Appraisers and appraisal team member for appraisals using the CMMI-SVC model. This course is fully accredited by SEI and delivered in collaboration with and under the SEI license agreement of our strategic partner, Corner Process Improvement Solutions Ltd (CPIS) and its highly experienced CMMI accredited training team.
|Venues & Start Dates||Fee per Delegate||Early Bird
Book & Pay by
|Early Bird Fee|
|Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|16th June 2013||MYR 6,000||01/06/13||MYR 5,000|
|Geneva Lausanne, Switzerland|
|16th July 2013||CHF 1,500||01/06/13||CHF 1,200|
|Stevenage, London, England|
|8th ~ 10th April 2013||GBP 765||18/03/13||GBP 695|
|21st ~ 23rd October 2013||GBP 765||30/09/13||GBP 695|
|To book your place, or register an interest in this course, please Contact us
Course fees include CMMI manual & Course handouts.
Lunch, morning and afternoon coffee/tea are provided.
This CMMI® for Services (3 Day Course) can also be delivered in-house at your locations.
Early Bird Offers
Look at our course schedule for our early Bird offers. Book and pay the course fee by the date in the course schedule and save up to 30% off the course fees.
More about the Introduction to CMMI® for Services (3 Day Course)
What is the SEI CMMI® For Services Model?
The new SEI CMMI for Services model is a generic framework designed for the establishment, management and delivery of service. Crucially CMMI-SVC is not limited in scope to IT implementations and can be used across projects, department and organizations to support process improvement throughout all aspects of service delivery.
What are the benefits of SEI CMMI® For Services?
- Provides strong, coherent governance of service delivery - makes sure your ITIL functions are not working in isolation.
- Enables strategic service management and provides a unified approach to service design.
- Integrates ITIL and CMMI for benchmarking purposes.
- Generates effective measurements of the performance of service delivery.
Course objectives are to:
- provide sufficient understanding of the CMMI-SVC structure to be able to apply the SEI model appropriately in a practical setting.
- give an understanding of the CMMI-SVC model contents to practice level, and how to navigate the SEI model to find lower level details.
- prepare candidates for progression to more advanced SEI authorized CMMI-SVC training.
- provide sufficient understanding of SEI CMMI-SVC to participate in SEI CMMI-SVC appraisals.
- give existing CMMI practitioners an understanding of the benefits of extending their CMMI capabilities into service management.
- guide Senior Managers, whose objective is to provide a world-class services operation.
- Good understanding of the purpose and structure of the CMMI-SVC model
- Practice level understanding of all process areas in the CMMI for Services
- Knowledge of how to use the CMMI for Services model for process improvement
This is an intensive three-day course comprising lectures, discussions and exercises. The course material comprises a copy of all overheads, exercise handouts, and a copy of the CMMI-SVC model.
Who should attend this CMMI® for Services course?:
- Service providers and developers
- Process implementers
- Service managers
- Process improvement group members
- Appraisal team members
- Candidate lead appraisers and instructors
- Senior managers who wish to provide a world-class services operation.
A highly experienced SEI Authorized CMMI® for Services Instructor will lead the course.
CMMI® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University